- All games are played on 6 fields at
Wehner Park, 7600 Hazel Ave., Shrewsbury, MO 63119.
- Directions to Wehner Park.
(Entrance to park is at the corner of Hazel & Lenox)
- Parking is available in spots around the park, on the City Center lot at 5200 Shrewsbury Ave, and a roped off area in the grass at the corner of Lenox and Hazel avenues. Parking is not allowed on any of the private residential streets to the south of the park.
- Please slow down and be safe when approaching and entering the park. There will be a lot of kids running in and around the park enjoying the tournament.
- All fields are within walking distance of the parking areas.
- A large scoreboard with game results is located near field 2 on the southside of the tennis courts.
- Coaches only: Please check in prior to your first game. Check in will be at the registration tent located on the south side of the tennis courts, near field 2.
- All teams in grades 1-3 will receive a gift after their last game. Teams will meet near the concession area after their third game for a medal ceremony. The younger kids really love this!
- There are no playoffs or championship games for grades 1-3.
- Grades 4-8 will play championship games on Saturday Aug 17, based on points. See the tournament rules for how points are awarded.
- Championship dates/times/fields are listed on the schedule for each grade.
- There will be team trophies for the 1st and 2nd place finishers in grades 4-8.
- We have a full-service concession stand under the pavilion.
- Bathrooms are on the east side of the pavilion.
- Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, bratwurst, pulled pork, soda, water, gatorade, french fries, chips, pretzel bites, candy, sunflower seeds and Ted Drewes frozen custard.
- First Aid is located at the concession stand and the referee tent near the tennis courts.